Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 13, 2006

300 Q & A and New Images


As I've mentioned before time and time and time and again... I'm a little excited for 300. So, imagine my surprise and delight when I came across some brand spanking new images from the film over at IGN. Miller and Snyder were talking about the transition from graphic novel to film, and snyder presented several scenes from the movie.
Snyder said, "For Frank's work, it's amazing and the book that he made -- every frame is like a painting. So we just felt that the only way to get at that and to respect that and to do it justice was to make sure that we weren't ... You can imagine us in some dusty mountain pass up in Mulholland or up by Vasquez Rocks. But I feel this way is more like the drawings, especially in terms of what he does."

Get yer buns over to IGN right now for a read of the full article HERE and a juicy look at some huge images HERE

No comments: