Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Se7en Prequel??



This has to be nonsense... but there seems to be quite a buzz surrounding reports that Bloody Disgusting have in their possession a treatment for a film entitles: Virtue.
No biggie there really... but when we're told that this is in fact a prequel to David Fincher's Se7en. Hmm. I had heard that Fincher once talked about a sequel a while back, but whats with the secrecy about Virtue being a prequel?

""I read a script two or three years ago that they wanted to make the sequel to Se7en. It didn't make a lot of sense to me. They wanted Morgan to have become clairvoyant in some way and that was the way he was now solving serial-killer cases! And I was like, 'Well, that's handy!' Its the kind of high concept you worry about. So I don’t know that there is going to be a sequel. I do know that they have to call me if they're going to do it..." Comforting words!
You've got to wonder about how much truth there is to Virtue being a prequel to Se7en.
The folks over at Bloody Disgusting seem to think its 100% true... I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Now, if I was going to ever make a Se7en prequel, the only logical choice would be to aptly entitle it "6"...
...I'll get my coat.

Incidentally, if you haven't already heard, there is a series of graphic novels being released at the moment, and boy do they look smoochy! Check out an interview with
artist Tommy Castillo over HERE
Some very nice looking stuff I'm sure you'll agree! Go fetch!!!

No comments: