Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 13, 2006

And the real deal with the Spidey Trailer


All that leakage about Venom... Pah... *Ahem!* Scuse me, dunno what came over me there... This is the official trailer Sony released. Shows you exactly whats so hot about the other one... I personally think that Sony should have had more footage of venom in the official trailer. Although, I do understand they wanna keep something under wraps and not reveal everything too early... but, with a may 07 release date... us spidey freaks just CAN'T wait that long!!!

You can also check out some HD versions of the trailer (well worth it!) over here:

480 720 and 1080

2 comments:

Big Al said...

Incidentally, Toby (Spidey) has just become a dad! Webtastic!

Big Al said...

or even "Tobey"?

my bad...