Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 06, 2006

300: Graph to Movie Transition - Has it survived?


If I was geeky enough, and could be bothered, this would be the kinda thing I might do. But, I'm not.

So I'm just glad that someone out there actually is, because having seen this direct frame to frame, graph to film comparison, its not even questionable that Snyder is sticking as close a gnat on an elephants arse to the original graphic novel written by Frank Miller.
300Comparison
Smoochy!
Once again, this does nothing but fuel the firey man-love within me, not at the abundant amount of man-flesh that will enevitably be on display, Nay! ...but at the prospect of this being a piece of cinema to utterly treasure for a very long time.

Alright, that last bit was a bit geeky...

No comments: