Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bourne Ultimatum - Someone in a Dead Man's Shoes on his tail??


So as you can probably tell from previous posts , I'm quite looking forward to the concluding part of the Bourne trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum. With such fantastic casting so far, Damon is excellent as bourne, and Garcia is a gem in everything he's been in so far particularly Gondry's The Science of Sleep, its hard not to be. So you can imagine my surprise when I read over at AICN that Paddy Considine is allegedly attached now too, and perhaps in pursuit of Bourne himself which makes for a tidy little cat and mouse effort. Paddy was outstanding in Dead Man's Shoes, and I have no doubt you'll agree he was amazing as the witless dogsitter in My Wrongs, so I'm certain he's going to make a worthy addition to the Bourne cast, no matter what the role, particularly since we have the comfort of knowing Paul Greengrass is at the helm for this final installment.
Check out the full story HERE
Smoochy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not his dog, I'm Imogen Edwards' dog...

Big Al said...

can I have the baby back now? ...he's representing me in court on thursday.

Anonymous said...

Was watching Paddy in My Summer of Love the other night again, absolutely electric performace, the man does sinister really well and to have him face off against bourne will out-do wooden Owen in Identity and Urban in Supremacy by a long shot.