Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 23, 2006

Big Nothing / Hellraiser

You might think thats what this blog has been for the past week or so, a big fat nothing... and you'd be right. I've been neglecting the movie news for a while now, but not because of a lack of it. There's been plenty going on in the past week that I'm dying to get off my chest.

First up is Big Nothing, a black comedy about two tech support losers who decide to take their chances to make their fortune sooner rather than later. Starring Simon Pegg and the amazingly uninteresting David Schwimmer. I for one am looking forward to this, as Pegg has a natural ability to make me chuckle, even if he is donning an american accent! Check out the trailer at the Pathe website HERE

Next up, Hellraiser. Yup, PinHead's gonna get a remake... *sigh* what the hell was wrong with the first one?? Look what happened with the Hellraiser sequels... Learn you're lesson!! I was getting myself all ready for a big fat "Meh" on this one, when I found out that in fact, Clive Barker himself was going to be heavily involved in this. Interesting! He won't be directing, but he's penning the screenplay himself and will act as Producer for the flick. OK, so its starting to redeem itself a little on paper. Barker seems pretty chuffed with the whole setup at the moment. Head over to his official website to read more

No comments: