Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers


The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers are coming to the big screen. Fantastic! I spent much of my youth reading the adventures of these hapless dope-fiends and their efforts to obtain large quantities of Mary Jane, and the ensuing comedy which was always enevitable. You Tube has a pilot test thing up at the moment, and although I'm not sure how long it will stay up for, its worth checking out. It doesn't give much (in fact anything) away about the plot or anything else for that matter, but what it does give us is a glimpse at how well the freakish looking brothers have translated to the realm of 3D.
Looking forward to hearing more on this one, and as I do, I'll fire it up here (pun intended)

1 comment:

Orbiting arounD said...

wicked! looking forward to more on this, greetings from China btw =) wonder if i can play ET in here ;)