Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pan's Labyrinth on the Horizon


"I can seeee youuu!"
Guillermo del Toro is set to come back in a massive way with his latest movie, the grossly overlooked Pans Labyrinth. Its been a while in the making, and is going to have to take somewhat of a leap in cg terms, at least in the shadow of his previous cg orgasm, Hellboy. I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to be a fantastical epic wonderfull enough to make Peter Jackson go "Well Shizzle mah Nizzle!" and Dreamy enough to make Gilliam at least tip his well mannered hat to. So where's all the goddamn hype?? I mean, we endure the hype for so many other big movies where we're supposed to feel sorry for Tom Hanks, again... it just doesn't make sense. Well its a winner in my book anyway.
- One to watch out for folks!
Catch the trailer to whet your appetite with -
Pan's Labrynth Trailer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will this star Pan's People?

Big Al said...

Of course it is, can't you see the picture I put at the top of the post? Babs Lord all the way...