Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Excited by Exiled!


Its tough not to get excited about Johnnie To's EXILED. Stylistically intriguing by the sounds of it, fusing the traditional Hong Kong style action with the traditional Western? My My, it does sound like a cross-breed we can genuinely get excited about!
EXILED has a pretty barebones (but good looking and free of annoying Flash) website up over here featuring lots of pretty, sepia-toned stills.

The Hong Kong release date for EXILED, which stars Francis Ng (among others), has been set for October 19, when it will go up against another Francis Ng movie: WO HU. A Wong Jing project, WO HU looks like one more installment in the recent spate of triad/cop movies from Wong Jing, although with Eric Tsang and Shawn Yue in the cast it can't be all bad.
As soon as I can get my grubby little hands on the trailer, I'll be sure to fire it up for all to enjoy!
Well brown...

No comments: