Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Frank Millers 300 - Trailer online!!! OMG OMG OMG!

Ok, take a deep breath Alan...
Frank Miller's 300 is set to stun. A literal translation from the epic graphic by frank miller, this looks destined to be an absolute toe-jammer of a movie, and curtesy of YouTube, I bring you the first ever screening of the cinematic trailer, aired first at the San Diego Comic Con recently. Dodgy aspect ratio I'm afraid, but the content surely makes up for that at least 300 fold, ahem... I'll get my coat.
Keep it foolish!
Enjoy!

Update: The YouTube link was removed. This keeps happening... Anywhere I find this trailer, it lasts a couple of days and its gone!
Big Up to Rob for finding a working link! Lets hope this one lasts...

1 comment:

Rob said...

trailer not available any more... try http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2006/0-9ABC/300/trailer.php