Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 29, 2006

Downey Jr to Play Iron Man!


Jon Favreou has today announced that Robert Downey Jr is confirmed to play Stark/Iron Man in his upcoming graph to film adaptation.
Jeez louise, now thats a fine casting choice make no mistake!
Since Tom cruise had been attached to this picture up until now, I hadn't really given it much consideration, thats not to say I don't rate Cruise, he's just a little... well, small... Downey Jr on the other hand has recently been on the up and up! And he has some experience kicking the chang habit so to speak - I think he's gonna be a natural!
Favreou announced the good news today on his MySpace web blog, and here's what he had to say:

"It is true. Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark. I am about as excited as I can be. I saw what he can do and he is extremely enthusiastic about playing Stark. I can say with absolute certainty that there is no better choice. The humor and emotional dimension he brings truly raises the bar on this project. Get ready.".

Indeed we will Jon! In fact, we're ready when you are!

Smoochy!

No comments: